Retiring Boomers + Chronic Pain + Specialists Shortage
Our Story. I'm Dr. Michael Riley, founder of Renuva Back & Pain Centers. I spent the first ten years of my career building a multi-discipline practice and fighting with insurance companies. Then I discovered there is a growing demand for non-surgical and drug-free therapies for patients suffering from chronic pain and they are willing to pay out-of-pocket for innovative treatments that work. Now, instead of fighting insurance companies, I'm helping patients fight chronic pain. With Renuva, you can say goodbye to insurance companies too. Join us in fighting the chronic pain epidemic and we'll help you maximize your financial success.
When treating pain, many options like medication and injections focus on managing the pain versus fixing the cause. So, it's no surprise Renuva's proprietary non-surgical and drug-free therapies, which address the cause of the pain, are quickly becoming the preferred choice for long-term pain relief.
Boomers & Chronic Pain
- 12,000 baby boomers are turning 65 each day through 2032
- 70% of disposable income in the U.S. will be controlled by Bommers by 2016
- 74% of seniors experience pain on a regular basis
- Chronic pain affects more people than heart disease, cancer and diabetes combined
- Only 5 of the nation's 133 medical schools have required courses on pain
- Only 17 of the nation's 133 medical schools offer elective courses on pain
- 36,000 estimated geriatricians are needed by 2030 to deal with the nation's patient load
Renuva Centers vs. Average Chiropractic Business
- Seniors account for less than 15% of chiropractor patients.
- 85% of Renuva's patients are seniors.